- (October 01, 2004) This is a terrible battery and I am writing this review to let you know that it is a mistake to replace this. I did that mistake by buying 2 batteries at $10 each and they also did not work. This battery uses the 80s technology NiCd (3.6 V 850mAh) which is insufficient of today's phones. Instead of investing money on this by the Energizer NiMH replacement ER-P511 which has 3.6 V 1200 mAh. I hope this review is helpful.
- (July 30, 2004) The technology is from the 80s. If you buy the KX-TGA510 handsets or the base that they go with get ready to buy batteries en masse. I recommend replacing them with NI-MH MN: ER-P511 (just do the search). They can be had for about $9. I have yet to try the NI-MH version, but will be purchasing three after this review. One to replace the third dead one I have and two more for the 4th and 5th of 6 units that will ultimately go bad. Good luck. -Fred
- (May 13, 2004) This is a very light and versatile headset. Volume adjustments are great for both incoming and outgoing sound levels. True cordless, no belt packs or cords. Voice quality is so good that I have had several people comment on it unasked. Sound quality to people I am talking to is better than a handset, very clear. Set up and use are very straight forward. Everyone in the office now wants one. My neck and back are feeling better already. I very highly recommend this unit.
- (08/17/2013) Great price. Fit the Vtech but not the Uniden cordless phone. I purchased four batteries and returned two. No problem with the return. Will purchase other items from Adorama. Fast and accurate service.
- (04/21/2013) best price! free shipping! Works perfect on my Droid x2
- (04/10/2013) This is my travel and back up item because I lose stuff so often. This is kept in a specific travel location so when I need something to go, it is right there with me. Couldn't live without it