- (September 01, 2004) I picked this antenna up for my home theatre PC after reading many reviews and comments about it. I live in a fairly high and open sky spot in Bucks County PA, so I figured for $20 I'd try this antenna first for receiving some free HD signals, before going out and buying an expensive and much harder to install roof or attic antenna. I was really looking forward to be able to tune in some OTA HD signals using my HTPC and new FusionHDTV 3 Gold card I just installed. Well, it didn't take but a minute or two, and I was very impressed. I am now receiving free OTA HD/Digital signals from the 4 major networks I was hoping to get, and then some: ABC (WPVI-DT 6.1) - 19.4 miles / signal 98% - 10
- (January 17, 2006) Very dissatisfied. Let's see maybe the following words can describe it better: awful, terrible, appalling, dreadful, horrendous, horrible, etc... Unless you have money to waste you are better off with the $10 antenna's from radio shack. Did not see any difference even with the amplification turned on to the max. I had rabbit ears before and I was getting the same if not better reception and without a built in amplifier. I feel ripped off. But if you absolutely have no idea what to spend $30 - $40 on, please contact me and I'll give you my address to donate that money to my college fund, or you can go buy this antenna. Don't get me wrong, it does the job I guess, but for that money I was expe
- (July 24, 2004) This is the third off air antenna that I purchased in the last couple of weeks so I guess the third time is the charm. Before the terk hdtvi I tried a amplified antenna by RCA and Phillips and I could not receive any signal strength and I live with in 8 miles from the broadcast towers but the terk pick up and locked in right off and it is not even amplified. The sole purpose of this antenna is so I can pick up the off air signals for my hd tv since dish network is not broadcasting local channels in HD yet.I recently changed from cable to satellite. So my advice if you are wanting a indoor antenna for local channels or even a main antenna I would say give this little fellow and try.
- (09/11/2013) I have used this to charge and restore some 20 AA and AAA size NiMH batteries and they are all working very well (some of them have not been used since 2009) after the charge. With the price I paid I am very satisfy with its performance.
- (09/10/2013) I use the battery in a Canon AE-1 film SLR camera. The battery is really only in use when metering and moving the shutter, but it has held its charge very well.
- (09/08/2013) loved it but wasn't thinking...had to return it because it wasn't for the type of cell I have. OMG if they made it for mine I would buy it in a heart beat.