- (August 02, 2004) The best boombox I've ever had. Got everything I need in a single box. Great sound quality. Yet unbeatable combo. I spent some good time browsing websites in hope to find a portable unit that plays mp3, CD-R, CD-WR, has a radio set, cassette player, remote control. I don't think any other manufacturers offer anything similar at the momenet. This is your best pick!
- (April 21, 2005) This is an awesome (minor) update to the Sony Minidisc Line. I had the MZH-RH900, which was the same price as this model of minidisc, and was an excellent minidisc recorder/player as well. The upgrade was worth it for two reasons: the OLED, and the better navigation layout. Buttons are a bit on the small side, so if you have larger hands, you have been warned! No problems here on that end, I find the buttons easy enough to manage. Cosmetically, this thing rocks. The OLED with the gloss black faceplate is really a nice combination. The shiny silver trim is also a very nice touch. The only real criticism would probably be that the player is a fingerprint magnet. Also, the reduction in si
- (July 06, 2004) Well made product and easy to use, although some of the format choices are not well explained in the manual. The three line readout has all the info you would expect such as album, band, tracks, length, time remaining etc. Also allows sorting of music in various ways. Battery life is amazing. The new 1GB disks allow you to store 45 hours of music. Regardless of which file format you decide to use, the converting to the Sony format takes forever. To fill a 1GB disk with MP3 files seems to take about 6 hours (at least) - seems like it cant take advantage of USB 2.0
- (09/05/2013) I really like this new SmartWatch. It's a neat little gadget. It doesn't replace anything or drive me to work, but it's cool and everyone asks about it. I can't complain. My wrist vibrates, and I can check texts, FB updates, the weather, etc. I haven't used it with the running app yet, but I will soon, I'm sure.
- (08/30/2013) I have been setting in the same office in a metal building for 15 years - sad I know - and this is the FIRST radio I have ever brought in that would pick up a radio signal of any kind. It not only picks up signals but picks up AM and FM, crystal clear. I have tried numerous antennas and signal boosters - nothing - until now. Awesome. I just ordered a second one for my garage just because it's such a great radio.
- (08/30/2013) I have had the watch for a couple of months now and the Smartwatch does everything the adds say it does well, except for one thing you can not see the screen if you are out in the sun. so if you spend a lot of time outdoors don't bother buying this product.