- (December 15, 2004) I would not hesitate to refer this product to anyone, It is one Slick little unit that you can put anywhere. You don't have to mount it under a counter, you can also easily remove the screen from the bottom and mount it on the top instead and just set it on a table or whatever.
- (May 25, 2006) I was looking for an LCD TV that I could mount to the wall of my living room and I found this model at Best Buy. Originally I did not even think about getting a DVD combo unit but when i realized that I was going to wall mount the unit, it would be easier for me to set up the whole environment without having to add an extra DVD Player. Also the price of this TV is much less than Samsung or Sony that do not have the LCD TV so I see it as an added feature rather than added cost. - When I turned the TV on after getting the whole wall-mounting done (it did take two of my sons to help me), voila, what a great picture. The first DVD i put on was the Revenge of the Sith and I was at awe. I was
- (October 31, 2004) The set was extremely easy to install. The TV screen swivels 360 degrees. It takes no counter space and looks neat mounted under my kitchen cabnet. The TV, DVD has a great picture and the sound is really good for a TV, radio of its size. The CD, DVD player works great and it is easy to answer the phone when sitting at the kitchen table. It does everything I expected it to do and more. I am very happy with my purchase.
- (07/16/2013) It works great.
- (07/02/2013) JSUT GOT IT IN AND WORKS GREAT IN MY CAMPER BECAUSE I HAVE TO RUN IT ON A 12 VOLT BATTERY EASY TO SET UP SOUND NOT VERY LOUD BUT OK FOR SMALL SPACES
- (05/17/2013) great