- (January 14, 2005) After spending a month with the MyFi radio, I feel qualified to provide you with a review. This is the first review that I've ever done. I've found these so helpful in the past in making a buy-or-not-to-buy decision, so I hope that my review will assist someone with their purchase... When I first received the MyFi and opened the box I couldn't believe how much was included. One of the things that had prevented me from purchasing an XM radio before this was all of the "extras" that you had to buy. Car kit, home kit, etc. Well, the MyFi includes everything you need to get started! I'll break this review into 4 sections - Home, Car, Office and Portable HOME. The home cradle has
- (August 26, 2004) I have previously owned a couple of sony's and they all gave up on me. Amplifiers would heat up, optical lasers were sensitive, eject mechanisms would fail etc. I turned to Alpine for the well know reliability and built quality. I was ready to trade sony's good looks for durability, and boy was I surprised. Not only does alpine live up to it's unsurpased craftsmansip, it also kicks butt when it comes to features and superb menu screens. Sony's BBE gets remplaced by Media Xpander. Not only does this feature come with three levels of processing but it is also assignable to each and every source--different settings are stored for FM, MP3 CD's etc.). The sound quality is astounding and the
- (May 05, 2004) Had great hopes and expectations for this unit. Got it installed and instantly the noise the unit generates is very bothersome. Overcomes music at lower volumes even while driving. As stated, map coverage (Dallas) was very questionable. Seems as if they bought some source that was years and years old - missing whole neighborhoods. We are returning the unit.
- (10/27/2013) i need for demostration
- (10/02/2013) great Radio
- (09/16/2013) I purchased this blue ray player because I have a wonderful Toshiba 55'" TV, and Satellite lap top. This product will be returned. The WiFi connected with no problem, and the blue ray plays well. The other apps are unbelievably slow, and the open web browser is essentially useless, very slow to load, and once it's up, you really cant surf the web since you cant easily select the site you want to go to. A totally embarrassing product.