- (March 24, 2004) I have been auditioning a ton of speaker systems over the last 6 months. Martin Logans, Polks, Athena, B&W. It's been fun and very informative. I live in a medium to small size condo so I didn't want anything that would overwhelm my space in my living room. I had been leaning toward a pair of $600 a piece Polks. I figured twelve hundred a pair wasn't going to get me in too much trouble with my wife. And then I was struck by lady luck herself. It was as if the speaker gods themselves blessed my ears with the new NS-555's. I hope that anyone who is looking to buy a pair of speakers anywhere in the $2000 price range, gives this speaker system a listen. Firstly, these speakers are built with a q
- (December 31, 2005) I ordered two pairs of the E2c’s, one for me and one for my mother in response to her not enjoying the sound quality of the standard Apple earbuds on a recent plane ride. Got them a couple days ago. First off, I don’t know how the E2c’s were shipping back in ‘03 when the first reviews were written, but now today in 2005 this is what comes in the box: •the E2c’s, zip-case •foam sleeves in three sizes •PVC “flex” sleeves in three sizes •"Ultra-soft" rubber sleeves in three sizes •Instruction manual in three languages •a waring on listening to music to loudly •warranty information •earwax guards A little info about the sleeves: •Th
- (June 12, 2004) These speakers are absolutely awesome!! I owned Bose 901s before I upgraded to the Polk Audio RTi12s, and I can't believe how much better they sound than the 901s. With the 901s direct reflecting technology, we would lose a lot of sound out the back of the speaker, as per design. But that leaves a lot to be desired if you are interested in getting the best sound for music and especially videos. We had our 901s set up with our Onkyo receiver for dvds and we were constantly turning the volume all the way up to hear dialogue. Not the case with the polks. Even on low volume, dialogue is crystal clear. The music is even more unbelievable. Listening to Erica Badu's "rimshot" fr
- (10/29/2013) Great product!
- (09/11/2013) Use for normal basis, good sound, while not super comfortable.
- (09/11/2013) Do not expect wonders, but in overall the price/value ratio for a Sony headset is unbeatable!