|Used & Refurbished Stores|
|See All Sellers|
Our new studio series, CA-3080, is a great and affordable 3 piece flat panel subwoofer system.
General Features: UL UCL
Total Power: 22 W (RMS) / 26 W (PMPO)
Speaker Channels: 2.1
Product Title: Cyber Acoustics CA-3080 2.1 Speaker System - 22 W RMS
Manufacturer: Cyber Acoustics
Power Score: 3.7 | 3 Reviews
Input: 3.5mm Stereo Pin
Frequency Response Range: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
Class: Audio Visual Accessory
Warranty Information: (Not Specified)
URL: Manufacturer Link
Green Compliance: Yes
Language Localization: (Not Specified)
Product Family: CA-
Product Model: CA-3080
Technical Support Phone Number: 360-883-0333
Brand Name: Cyber Acoustics
Min Frequency Response: 35 Hz
Shipping Weight: 7 lb
Manufacturer Sku: CA3080
Geographic Localization: (Not Specified)
Max Frequency Response: 20000 Hz
External Color: (Not Specified)
Product Line Series Model: 3080
Manufacturer Description: CA-3080
Technical Support URL: http://www.cyberacoustics.com/process/site2.cfm?Div=Tech
Green Compliance: RoHS
System Type: Apple Macintosh, PC (Intel x86 Compatible)
Magnetic Shielding: Satellite
Description: CA- 3080 22.0W Two Speakers and Sub-Woofer (2.1)
Base Warranty: (Not Specified)
PMPO Output Power: 26 W
RMS Output Power: 22 W
Frequency Band: Ergonomic space saving designCloth grill coverAcoustic balanced wood cabinetBass reflex, ported enclosurePower Adapter Voltage Required: AC 110/220 VPower Adapter Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Product Reviews (3)
Total junk - It's going back
Strengths: Looks good.
Weakness: Doesn't work.
1) Neither connection to the subwoofer unit fit properly, I had to wiggle both and hold them in place to get them to stay connected. 2) Neither of the satellite speakers worked at all. 3) I only got sound out of the subwoofer unit, which, of course, made for way too much bass and too little treble. 4) The sound I got was entirely coming from the left channel; when I set the equalizer on my...
Read Full Review
1) Neither connection to the subwoofer unit fit properly, I had to wiggle both and hold them in place to get them to stay connected.
2) Neither of the satellite speakers worked at all.
3) I only got sound out of the subwoofer unit, which, of course, made for way too much bass and too little treble.
4) The sound I got was entirely coming from the left channel; when I set the equalizer on my computer to the right side I heard nothing but silence.
I'm normally willing to do an exchange and give a company a second try, but this product's quality was so low I'm going with another brand from now on.
By anonymous; - May 21, 2008
If you don't have the space,...
Strengths: Tremendous sound quality for the price
Weakness: Footprint for the subwoofer unit could be a bit smaller
If you don't have the space, money, or desire for a surround sound speaker system, these are an excellent choice for PC gaming. As 2.1 speaker systems go, it's one of the best. After replacing my older (and bulkier) 2.1 speakers, I was amazed at how much louder and clearer the sound was.
By vitaee - Mar 12, 2006
Cyber Acoustics CA-3080
The Cyber Acoustics CA-3080 is a low-cost multimedia speaker system. This 2.1 computer speaker system consists of two magnetically shielded satellite speakers and a wooden subwoofer. This speaker system differs from the lower priced CA-3000 and CA-3001 in that they lack the CA-3080s flat panel design (for a smaller footprint), MP3 cradle (for mounting MP3 players, iPods and iPhones), and seperate...
Read Full Review
By productwiki.com - Oct 25, 2011