- (June 01, 2004) I have been using this printer in my genetics lab for over 2 months now and can say this is the best printer I've seen at a consumer level. The print quality of this machine is hard to beat. We print pictures of cell organelles to full people on this printer, using 2 megapixel microscope cameras up to the 13.89 megapixel Kodak DNS camera- the print quality never fails to impress. And when we use the high gloss photo paper, you would think we sent it to a photo lab. This printer is not without faults mind you, it does have a nasty habit of setting itself as the default printer. So you have to check that setting pretty often (but this maybe be a network issue). It also has it's own
- (September 06, 2004) When they say this printer makes photo-lab quality prints, they're not kidding. I've been amazed by the printouts. People I've shown them to cannot believe that it was from a digital camera (I use a 5 mega-pixel camera) and printed at home rather than the traditional film camera and photo lab processing. The prints come out sharp. The coating on the photos is nice and clear. The coating doesn't hold fingerprints when you touch the photo, which makes handling them pretty carefree. The thumbnail feature is nice, even when you're printing from a computer. My only disappointment is that they say on the box that you can print wallet-size prints. The driver for Windows XP only allows you t
- (July 08, 2004) This processor is powerful. And if you want to save on household utility bills, you can heat at least one room with it. I’m not joking at all here—it runs that hot. I recommend this processor, only if you are willing to go the extra steps to ensure better CPU cooling. This CPU’s normal operating temperature was near 60-62°C in a PC with: a 4-fan Aluminum Coolermaster Praetorian case, all round system cables, wrapped, and stowed for maximum “wind tunnel” system airflow; no system load; a video card that runs cool; HDDs that run very cool; no overclocking; and on a cool Spring day (60°F ambient room temperature). This was with the stock Intel heat sink and fan. I have m
- (02/21/2014) gfgfgfg
- (01/21/2014) EL PRODUCTO ESTA MUY CARO
- (01/20/2014) Great product. Stores all of my information and works well for every day use. Easy to carry and transport too.