- (June 27, 2005) There's simply nothing other than Belkin to deliver this much power at this price point, and after using Belkin UPS's for 5 years I think they're reliable. Calculating the number of watts that you can plug into it without anything going poof, this unit should go to around 870-900w, which is enough to have my 6.1 HT receiver (which usually pulls less than 200w) plus computer (monitor powered separately, because i can). Note that the "va" rating would ideally equal watts, as far as my non-technical grasp discerns (a watt = volts x amps), but the power factor of most UPS circuitry seems to call for dividing by 1.78 to yield the wattage that it can support at full load. I'm not too interested in
- (June 08, 2004) I decided to purchase this product after six months of positive experience with a Back-UPS RS 800 I use with a stand alone system. The RS 1500, unlike the 800 and 1000 models, includes an expansion slot for adding a second battery if necessary, giving built-in expandability. However, I don't need it because even with an 18" LCD monitor, a full tower Pentuim 4 HT PC (with every drive bay and PCI slot filled), an external hard drive, printer/scanner all-in-one, wireless router, and cable modem attached to the battery back-up part of the UPS, everything still runs on battery power for at least 45 minutes if necessary. The included Power Chute Personal Edition management software (latest version
- (May 03, 2004) The HTS5000 was displayed on a 50” Sony Grand Wega LCD and the needle displayed a 115 volts using a Direct TV connection @ 720p, using a Sony Theater Sound System (I didn’t catch the model). The associate at Best Buy showed me the difference with and without the HTS 5000. With the HTS 5000 The picture quality was jaw dropping. In one word the picture was alive! Images were more real looking; the scenery appeared as if it was being film live from location. For example: if you held a blue shirt in your hand, you will see the same blue shirt on TV! It would not be more vivid, sharp, dark or light, nor to warm/natural or cool. The sound from the Sony receiver was incredible. The
- (07/22/2013) The batteries are good but the package they came in was torn open and the battery scattered everywhere. But still this was a good price.
- (07/02/2013) Works well for my C100, lasts quite a long time. Fits well, no negative issues that I can see.
- (06/25/2013) Batteries Works Great Couldn't Ask For Anything Better thanks A Bunch