- (July 22, 2004) It's very good if you don't have a floppy drive on your computer, and you need one. It's very easy to use, and can use on multiple computers. I love this product, and thought was an excellent buy.
- (September 08, 2004) The USB drive is attractive and has the smallest footprint I have seen for a 3.5" disk drive. The dark grey cabinet fits well with my laptop in a professional environment. Good ejector movement so floppy isn't "trapped" in the device.
- (May 13, 2006) Dont not buy this product. We got one at the shop I work at. It was kinda fuzzy, and finally went south. My chief wanted me to look at it to see what could be done. The drive prys apart quickly. When I opened it I found it was a old notebook floppy drive, with a date of 1996.12. We bought it in march 2006. The actually drive case has dents and scratchs. It was also missing 2 of the 3 screws that hold the drive upper casing on, it is possible the drive was a referb. I do have another product from that company that has worked fine. But this is highly unacceptable, the drive was almost 10 yrs old for petes sakes. I will never buy this companies products again. Note I checked the com
- (07/22/2013) Works fine under Vista. Since it does not work on windows 8 and yet the article says you need windows 7/8 but works under vista this is pathetic. I bought a new Ultra book from toshiba and purchased this at the same time just tried it and can't even use it. Pathetic that when they are selling something they don't cross reference and tell you they don't have windows 8 drivers. When I even try and enter the model number on the drivers site it isn't even recognized. What a pathetic way to run a businekss
- (07/21/2013) I have had this Multi Drive for just about a year. It worked fine initially but for the past four months it is 'invisible' to any of my computers, laptops & desktop. Just does not work. No help seems to be available. Cannot find how to download new drivers even if that would help. Very unhappy. This must be one of the several lemons among these Multi Drives.
- (02/15/2013) A Toshiba rep recommended this drive to me knowing I was purchasing a Portege Ultrabook (great laptap!) with Windows 8. Now, after reading other reviews, I find out why I've wasted an hour trying to figure out why it won't work correctly, It's a nice looking drive that probably works great, but I can/t tell because of the lack of Win8 drivers.