- (January 04, 2008) I bought two Coby digital key chains for gifts. Several of the reviews I read prior to making the purchase reported problems with the device not working, so before I gave the key chains as gifts, I tested them out by loading some photos on them. The instructions are pretty hard to follow, but everything initially worked fine. I was very disappointed with the quality of the picture and the battery doesn't hold a charge for very long. The problems started when the people who received the Coby digital key chains as gifts tried to load photos on them. They got a message saying the device is not recognized. The troubleshooting guide, which is paltry at best, says this error is due to either a
- (October 25, 2008) The model is one of the cheapest among Oakley products. But the lenses size is too small to large profiles. The design is ok though. But also consider this if your profile is smaller than a large one. The weight is moderately light on the other hand.
- (April 26, 2008) I was browsing the web for cool-looking sunglasses. There are cheap ones that are as low as $30, but I wanted to check out Oakley which seems to be the choice for many athletes and celebrities. I was shocked when I saw the movies of their lab experiments. When objects strike the lens, many brands shatter while Oakleys withstand the impact and protect the wearer's eyes. The price of $190 was twice as much as I was going to spend, but I got sold on the movie. I have decided that I'd rather buy a total protection than two pairs of sunglasses that offer less protection individually.
- (09/17/2013) The case looked small to me but every pair of sunglasses that I own except one (very oversized pair of Tom Ford) fits into this with no issues. Zipper is smooth and it is very easy to open and close the case. My usual cases that come with sunglasses are not that convenient. As far as color, it looks much much darker than the photo. Since this one is on promotion, I still kept it.
- (09/17/2013) The glass measurement itself is small. Width is 55mm (each lens) just as is advertised, height is 35mm. But to my surprise it fits my husband's face. He likes it too. Am a happy customer :)
- (09/17/2013) The size is not true at all. I ordered one size up and still need to return them. The inside is warm and fluffy but the area by the heel is hard. Maybe because they were too small?