- (August 29, 2005) My son loved his for Halloween. The price sure beats trying to make one! My son still talks about his a year later. It fit nicely over his clothes, and the hat is a really nice added touch.
- (October 31, 2005) I WISH THAT I COULD FIND ONE OF THOSE FOR MY SON TO WEAR FOR THIS HALLAWEEN. THE ONLY THING THAT I COULD FIND FOR HIM TO WEAR WAS AN OUTFIT THAT'S WINNIE THE POOH. IF I COULD HAVE FIND OR EVEN KNOWN THAT KIND OF COSTUME WAS EVEN OUT THERE, I THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT. IF YOU WOULD EVER LIKE TO SELL IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I LIKE THE BLUE THAT IS ON THE COSTUME. ANY INFANT WOULD LOOK GREAT IN THIS COSTUME FOR ANY HALLOWEEN OR JUST TO WEAR IN THE WINTER TIME. I KNOW THAT I WOULD LET MY SON WEAR IT IN THE WINTER TIME AND ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. I WOULD LOVE TO FIND ONE JUST LIKE THIS ONE FOR NEXT YEAR FOR HIM TO WEAR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND ONE FOR HIM. THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETT
- (12/10/2012) Got this for a 4 year old but it seems better sized and suited for an older child. Regardless, he still loves the hat and sword. Great for imaginary play.
- (12/10/2012) best coat I ever bought. Kids love it and parents ask me where I got it all the time.
- (10/11/2012) This is a great raincoat but my one complaint is that the sizing is inconsistent. My son is 4 1/2 and I initially purchased the size 4/5. After reading the reviews, I decided to get the size 5/6. However, at first glance as the sales gal grabbed the larger size off the hanger, I thought she had pulled the wrong size because it was so short that it looked like a 2T or 3T. When I got home and put the size 5/6 on my son, I decided that it was definitely shorter in length than the 4/5. I called three different Nordstrom stores to have them compare the two sizes. Of the three stores, two of them had coats in size 5/6 that were approx. an inch and a half shorter than the 4/5 and one store had one that was correctly sized and had a size 5/6 that was longer in length than the 4/5. I brought this attention to the sales gal who said she would communicate this to the buyer. Hopefully, the sizing issue can be resolved as it is a fantastic jacket otherwise.