- (September 24, 2004) I spent a LOT of time investigating digital cameras online -one would think I was buying a car or something. Anyway I am a novice camera user and remain very impressed with this little guy. I would certainly recommend it. The movie mode is great for 'vignettes' or small movie snapshots. I also use the black and white a lot. I also didn't think the LCD would matter very much, but it does: I never use the viewfinder. I appreciate the large size of the LCD when passing the camera around to friends to view pictures and movies. Hint #1: Immediately jack up the megapixel resolution to 5 so that you can capture moments in the best resolution possible. Then, bypass Sony's ridiculous profit margin
- (October 27, 2004) This camera is awesome. I upgraded from a Canon A70 and it was well worth the money. The Canon A95 uses 4 AA bateries, but it eats through normal alkalines way too fast. I highly recommend getting rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and a quick charger. The swivel screen is a major plus, it's 1.8" compared to 1.5" from the Canon A70. The screen is also higher resolution than the A70. I have used the camera for 3 weeks and printed about 50 pics so far. The pics look great and I even cropped to zoom in on some pictures and you couldn't see any sign of pixelation. I love the manual flexibility with this camera, plus the automatic modes make it easy for anyone to use. The camera
- (August 21, 2004) As a professional digital camera lecturer, I must admit that the Fuji E-550 was a very pleasant surprise for me. Priced at about $340, this digital camera produced digital photos that were much sharper, more detailed, and more excellent than I, frankly expected. I found the digital camera very easy to use right out of the box. While this digital camera does have a 12mp interpolated image size available, I found the 6mp native image size to have more contrast, detail and resolution. As you might expect in a consumer digital camera, the digital camera's flash is not very powerful. At 200 ISO it will produce excellent exposures out to 13 feet. By adding a supplementary slave flash such as
- (11/18/2013) Dear Helen, We are Starpai technology company and professional manufacturers,trading , OEM and ODM PCB Terminal blocks in China , Regarding the products information: Euro Terminal Blocks | Barrier Terminal Blocks | Pluggable Terminal Blocks | Spring Terminal Blocks | Din rail Terminal Blocks etc, we have 6 years experience about Terminal blocks and make sure we'll offer the best quality products and preferential prices for our customers. We can provide: 1. OEM/ODM order service. 2. Researching and developing special terminal block. 3. Consultation and commission service . 4. One-stop shopping service Our cooperators include ZTE, Emerson,Omron and etc. Our service can help you: 1. Purchase cost down. (Save time and money from traveling, investigation, and etc.) 2. Marketing risk down.(All of our products accord with CE,UL and Rosh Directive completely.) Look forward to your enquiry.
- (10/16/2013) thi
- (10/01/2013) Image quality - Superb. Usability - smooth and excellent. Do I miss my Nikon DSLR - NO!