- (October 10, 2012) I read a funny interview with the author and his "publicist" that convinced me to buy this book. In the interview, Mr. Royce questioned the price. $25? These are full-color pages, he's informed. And besides, the money is going to charity. Still, he's convinced they are going to need really good reviews at that price. He's right, of course. The good news is, this book is laugh out loud funny and deserves raves. Hopefully, it will get those raves and find the audience it truly deserves. 5 stars!
- (November 16, 2012) This book is the most brilliant and extremely well-written explanation of various philosophical ideas that I have ever read.Perilstein explains with sharp intellectual clarity and a great sense of humor how the universe has always existed and how there can be no creator. There are also other essays, some of which show some major flaws in mathematics. This book may not be for some people, but it is for those who appreciate finely tuned intellectual arguments that will dazzle you with their brilliance.
- (October 20, 2013) This is an easy to follow book. I learned a lot from it. I keep it right on my desk for easy reference. If you need to learn more about how to use Google docs this is a good tutorial.
- (10/27/2013) Me interesa ese libro ¿Ese es el importe total del libro? ¿Cuales medios de pago utilizas? ¿Por qué medio sería entregado, y en cuanto tiempo?
- (10/20/2013) This is an easy to follow book. I learned a lot from it. I keep it right on my desk for easy reference. If you need to learn more about how to use Google docs this is a good tutorial.
- (08/24/2013) If you own a Breadman Bread Maker (or any other brand I guess), this book is a must! It is packed with valuable information and wonderful recipes. I have tried many (but not yet all) of the recipes in the book and have been impressed by almost everyone of them. The only drawback to the book is that it only includes measurements for 1 and 1 1/2 lb loaves and my machine can also make 2 lb loaves. (However, I find that 1 1/2 lb loaves are actually the perfect size for our family.) I highly recommend this book.