- (January 06, 2005) ASSEMBLY: The burner hole's too deep. When we followed instructions & screwed the burner base to the counter, there was too big a gap between burner base & top. Thus, the batteries fell out, so the boiling/frying sounds didn't work. My husband easily fixed this by putting the burner top & base together as unit and then dropping it into the counter hole. Even though it's not screwed into the counter, it won't come out unless it's pried out with a screwdriver. The 'optional’ power screw driver is mandatory. FEATURES: There's no dishwasher; we ignore the cookies on the oven's decal and use the oven for both baking and washing. The right-hand drawer has no stop; it accidently g
- (June 16, 2005) This stroller has definitely exceeded by expectations. This stroller is easy to turn, to push, etc. The canopies are great. They protect against the sun and rain. They cover the children completely. I also love the parent tray. It has a holder for a drink, and an enclosed compartment you can put your cell phone, glasses, snacks, etc. in. The five-point harnesses on each seat are great. They keep the kids secure, but the kids are still able to move and breathe comfortably. This stroller folds up easily with one hand. The stroller has a nice basket below to carry things (coats, shopping bags), food, etc. I absolutely love this stroller!
- (December 01, 2003) When I put my 4 1/2 month old in this playard for the first time, she squealed for about 15 minutes straight. She's still too little to sit up by herself, but that didn't stop her from having a good time. There is so much to look at that she lay there making noise, touching the designs on the floor and trying to roll over. I really think this will help her to learn coordination and how to do things such as sit and roll. Also, I love that it is in such fun, bright colors. Almost all playards are so drab and depressing, probably because parents look for furniture to match their own decor. Forget it - let babies be babies! When your child rolls around laughing you won't care whether or not the
- (09/18/2013) I own three diaper bags. One is a Juicy Couture pink velour that is too heavy , I can't find anything in it, and it dirties easily. The other is a cute Hello Kitty that isn't very stroller friendly. So I use it for the beach or to haul extra toys. The other is a Ju Ju be hip. Which is my go to bag. I love the organization of my be hip, and the insulated pockets. But I wanted something a little bit bigger and loved the idea of the mommy pocket. I also purchased the stroller clips. This bag is HUGE. It's more like a piece of luggage, and it's heavy, big and cumbersome. I wouldn't be comfortable carrying this thing around. It was difficult for me to attach it to the stroller clips with all my stuff in there. I really didn't like the side pockets with the magnetic closures for the bottles. I prefer the elastic like on the be hip. Inside the organization was great. Just too big for me. I returned it to my local Nordstoms. The cashier was really nice and suggested a Marc Jacobs bag. Which was light weight and smaller than this but still roomy. It was $300. More than I was willing to spend and it didn't have the organization or the insulated bottle pockets. I think I'm going to try the BFF.
- (09/18/2013) I like the the cut off sleeve, the stud, the skirt. Glad I bought it for my daughter who is into fashion.
- (09/18/2013) Good bag for short trips. A lot can fit if the pockets are utilized correctly. Good to go to the grocery store, mall, or a busy restaurant. This is my bags contents: Back pocket has the changing pad that came with the bag with a pack of wipes, a disposable changing pad and two diapers. The two front snap pockets have diaper creams, sunscreen, hand and face wipes, and pacifier wipes. In the insulated side pockets, one contains a small 4 oz juice bottle in the bottom with a blender bottle for mixing formula on top. I keep a Playtex Nurser bottle inside the Blender bottle. In the other insulated pocket I put a mixed bottle of formula with a sandwich ice pack . It keeps me from carrying a cooler for a short trip. In the inside zip pocket I keep a few band aids, a 1 oz head to toe wash, a 1 oz baby lotion, hand sanitizer, folded small garbage bags, and a pacifier on a clip. In the main compartment I have about 7 size 2 diapers, 8 packets of powdered formula, one small baby bottle, a small bottle of dapple dish detergent, 2 Onsies and socks, 2 burp cloths, one bib, and one flannel blanket. There is lots of room on top. I just throw my wallet in there or any other personal items. I keep my cell phone in the front zipper pocket. Most of the stuff that I use are really in the outside pockets.