- (February 20, 2006) I used the original Pump In Style for my first two children and purchased this "advanced" model because we are planning child #3 and I want a pump at home and for the office. Both of these pumps are powerful and dependable. I used the original for a full two years, five days a week and have never had a problem. These pumps are completely sanitary; I have never had to clean the tubing and claims that children can get sick if the tubing is not cleaned constantly are absolutely false (my kids have only had well child visits during my pumping days!). I tried cheaper pumps and they do not have the power to even pump out a quarter of the milk that a Medela can do. This pump is a great invest
- (August 23, 2004) This is one of the best thing I got since my baby was born. I rented a hospital-grade pump for a month before I purchased this one. I have to say it works differently from the hospital grade pump. I feel a little bit upset during the transition from hospital grade to this one. Then I asked myself a question - what is a good pump? This pump answered itself - a good pump works when you need to use it. I do think it simulates the baby's suck. This is the most amazing part for me. Plus, this pump designed very nice for working mom to carry back and forth. One can not tell it from the other bags you carry.
- (May 21, 2009) Very quick and efficient at pumping both breasts at once. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to finish the job. The speed is adjustable so you can get the most comfortable pump speed you want. The battery pack is also very convenient during traveling. The only cons is the price. Very expensive with the initial price and even more expensive to buy accessories. But the quality is very good and considering you can feed the baby with breast milk instead of formula, it is a must for any new moms. Highly recommended.
- (08/23/2013) I got these for my daughter for bath time entertainment. Turns out, they're pretty disappointing. Only the smaller ones stick to the tub. They do a good job of sticking to each other but on other surfaces not so much. They keep her busy enough that I'll keep them but she and I both get frustrated watching them fall off after having stuck them, that I wouldn't buy them again or give them as a gift.
- (08/22/2013) So easy to keep clean! Everything drys so well on it and it has tons of space. I had the boon grass originally on my registry but I soon realized that was not enough space! The lawn is way better and I love the tree accessory I hang pacifiers and breast pump parts on there. I also love that its bpa free that's the number one reason I purchased it. It's super rad looking too. We love it
- (08/14/2013) Can be used anywhere in any position. Only cup my grandson will drink out of.