- (September 25, 2007) We have used the unit for about 3 months now. This seems to be better than the Genie 1, because you don't have to twist the plastic in between each diaper. There are fingers and springs which hold the plastic liner together tightly to keep the odor inside. It is easy to use once you figure it out in the beginning. My concern is the ongoing cost of the plastic liner refill which is somewhere in the range of $5-$10. One refill is lasting about 1 month on the newborn diapers. So that is about $60-$120 per year. And this will only go up as the diapers get bigger. We have experimented with using plastic grocery bags which we get for free. This is how we are oper
- (June 16, 2007) We have compared this product with Diaper Dekor and Diaper Genie. All three products have received positive reviews elsewhere. And we felt this Diaper Champ a value buy because it uses any kitchen bags that are relatively cheaper than special refill bags -- I know it is not a big expense on refill bags, considering the overall cost over a baby =) But the bottomline is that this Diaper Champ works, and will save us some money, why not?
- (February 15, 2005) I came across this product while shopping for a new potty trainer for my daughter. I have bought her a Baby Bjorn style potty, and she hated it although I liked the simple looks of it and the small size. It turned out to be that my baby didn't want to use it at all and cried every time when I tried to put her on it. When this potty came in, I was affraid she will be scared of it because it was bigger...I was wrong!!! She grabbed it, opened the lid, put her pants down and did her little thing in it!? I was shocked!!! She loved it so much, she tried to go at least 20 more times in the next 30 minuts... Now she uses it all the time and not only for the things she is supposed to use it for. She
- (09/15/2013) I am a high school teacher and this diaper bag makes a perfect teacher bag! It is large, tons of pockets and the long strap makes it very easy to put over your shoulder.
- (09/15/2013) Absolutely love this bag, ALOT of space, modern looking, not to big, and a great brand in general.
- (09/15/2013) Love it! It is so cute and definitely does not look like a typical diaper bag. It is not huge, so I am hoping everything will fit.