- (January 06, 2005) ASSEMBLY: The burner hole's too deep. When we followed instructions & screwed the burner base to the counter, there was too big a gap between burner base & top. Thus, the batteries fell out, so the boiling/frying sounds didn't work. My husband easily fixed this by putting the burner top & base together as unit and then dropping it into the counter hole. Even though it's not screwed into the counter, it won't come out unless it's pried out with a screwdriver. The 'optional’ power screw driver is mandatory. FEATURES: There's no dishwasher; we ignore the cookies on the oven's decal and use the oven for both baking and washing. The right-hand drawer has no stop; it accidently g
- (June 02, 2004) It wears the baby out. Gets some of his energy out. He used to get so bored going from toy to toy, but this jumperoo seems to be something he really enjoys. He loves to jump on me so this gives me a little break. It is a great invention and it does not hang on door ways like the old fashion kind.
- (December 01, 2003) When I put my 4 1/2 month old in this playard for the first time, she squealed for about 15 minutes straight. She's still too little to sit up by herself, but that didn't stop her from having a good time. There is so much to look at that she lay there making noise, touching the designs on the floor and trying to roll over. I really think this will help her to learn coordination and how to do things such as sit and roll. Also, I love that it is in such fun, bright colors. Almost all playards are so drab and depressing, probably because parents look for furniture to match their own decor. Forget it - let babies be babies! When your child rolls around laughing you won't care whether or not the
- (08/15/2013) I've been shopping around for the perfect play/activity mat for my newborn son. After a lot of comparison shopping at other retailers I decided this was the one- and although carried at a few other big stores I chose to purchase it from Nordstrom. It has just the right amount of stimulation without over the top/annoying lights and sounds. Beautiful colors... Great quality. Another great buy as usual from our favorite store!
- (08/04/2013) Awesome activity center and well made. Lots of entertainment value. This is a gift and I know it will be enjoyed by all. <3
- (07/25/2013) Delightful little gym. Colors are bright and vivid. I will be giving this to my first granddaughter for a Christmas gift. Can't wait to see how she will like it.