- (May 30, 2006) We bought this stroller exclusively for our upcoming trip to the big resort in Orlando. We have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 15 month old. They love this stroller, we love this stroller, and with the summer thunderstorm season approaching, it's nice to have the optional weather shield - that fits this stroller like a glove!! The wheels come on and off quite easily, When folded down, it's a bit bigger than a normal (non-jogging) double stroller, but the features, smooth ride, secure safety belts, and ample storage make this the perfect replacement for the old stroller. I'm not the jogger in the family, but I won't mind pushing this "SUV of stroller" through Mickey's park, knowing my girls are rid
- (January 11, 2007) My 2001 babyjogger had literally seen many 100s of miles when a hit-and-run driver ran over the front wheel as she drove across a Washington sidewalk. Amazingly, the unit is still somewhat functional, although damage to the shocks requires more control to keep it from veering to the right. That highlights a key feature - the shocks are very effective and the unit goes straight when pushed, but can "twist" to get over rocks and roots. The 20" wheels are essential to provide clearance for trail running, and work well. The prior unit did parts of the Western States Trail with amazing flexibility. This unit folds very flat, but the wheels must be removed. It's been on dozens of flights an
- (February 12, 2007) Totally recommend! Great value! Seats recline independently so my toddler can sit up while my baby can sleep. Large canopy with window to see kids. i can fit the infant seat in it, and it slightly invades my toddlers space but not too bad. i would recommend it and would buy it again! well made.
- (09/14/2013) We have had this stroller for almost 6 months now and I absolutely love it. It's light weight, compact, easy to take on the go and we get compliments ALL the time everywhere we go. I wanted the look of the bugaboo without the steep price tag but also wanted something that would easily convert to a double for baby #2. I also think it's super easy to lift up and out of the car as well as It's a great height for tall people (i'm 5'8") it has an adjustable bar so you can make it easier to push! Also, I would absolutely recommend the bassinet add-on. We didn't purchase at first but ended up buying it later and used it almost all summer!! We also bought the accessories bar that goes at the top so you can put your keys, phone, drink, etc. Highly recommend!
- (07/17/2013) This stroller is well made and the best part is that it will last longer than most with the weight capacity. It is well worth it!
- (07/15/2013) Went on to the Walmart website to find that this price is not correct!