- (July 10, 2007) I have owned the 450 model for about 3 years now, it has never failed to start a vehicle. Easily started a dead Escalade SUV when the charger had sat in my closet for about 1 year since it's last charge. This charger has an electronic overcharge protection feature that allows the unit to be plugged into your AC wall outlet indefinitely without worry. Three small LED lights are mounted into a pod atop the unit, the LED lights are very bright and cool to the touch. LED s draw so little energy you could probably run the light for 24 hours and still jump a vehicle with ease. The compressor is reliable and adequate for inflating a tire, nothing to plug in since the onboard battery powers the comp
- (December 02, 2005) i ahve owned tha jack for about lesas then a yaer and i noticed it started to leak down. i use safety stands all the time. i went back to sears for help and i was told that i could not exchange it. at one point the jack gave out and fell on the safty stand. i would look into a better jack like otc, norco. it will cost you a little more but well worth it. sears and craftsman did not recall a defective product. if you look you can see forums on the internet with similiar complaints. sears and craftsman have become poor product makers and do not care about the safty of their customers.
- (September 11, 2007) The scanner is an excellent diagnostic tool for the advanced auto mechanic or just an auto enthusiast car owner. Works great, can clear any codes and pending codes, freeze data and print out your results. It's a big up-front cost, but save it with peace of mind if you have a few year old car with a nuisance check vehicle light. It also pays for itself very quickly depending how often you use it.
- (07/08/2013) Have had these jack stands for over a year, you must raise them to a point that they lock, when needing to lower you must raise again to unlock to lower. These stands are excellent to use on a car or truck
- (06/18/2013) 4 out of 5 on quality only because I haven't owned this set long enough to know how it will hold up. Like everything made today there's a lot of plastic involved so we'll see how it endures. Overall I think it's a great set for the money and would make a great housewarming gift. Planning to give one to friends buying their first home.
- (06/18/2013) Good product and holds up well. Only con is the arm length could be longer. It barely gets both sides of the frame. But overall a great jack for the price.