- (January 30, 2005) Installation was very easy. I was able to extend the cables without any problem. I prefer to run the device wired, although I used it for a few days in the wireless mode. The clock works well. Customer service is so slow as to be non-existant. They are very tight lipped about simple things like pinouts for extending cables. The accuracy of the humidity sensor is in doubt as it only shows 85% relative humidity in dense fog (100 yard visibility) This may call into question the accuracy of the other instruments. The interface to a PC is good, and works well. It is also very inflexible. In order to catch wind gusts in the history file, you need to write to the file every 10 seconds,
- (March 30, 2006) THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON 3 MONTHS USE Haven't used the rain gage yet due to winter weather. I do recommend this product. It's a lot of fun having all this weather info available. The wind speed indicator is a bad design. In wet weather turning to freezing water drips down into the unit and it freezes up. Once I took a hair dryer out with a long extension cord to unfreeze it. The other time, I just lived with it. The other bad part of the design is that there is a screw to hold the wind cups onto a shaft, and it's hard to get it tight such that you can be confident that it won't slip in high wind conditions. Other than that everything else seems to work great. Don't expect good cus
- (October 12, 2004) Save your money! This station is the worst! They have issues with the anemometer randomly generating 50+mph wind speeds. They are VERY sensitive to RF interference. The automatic time syncro with the atomic clock rarely, if ever works. The humidity sensor only goes down to 19%. Wireless mode console updates are too slow to be any good, and wired mode is not much better. There are PLENTY of better, more accurate weather stations out there. Pass on this one!
- (08/09/2013) Stopped working after eight months with two battery changes
- (07/09/2013) I bought this piece of junk from the Greenwich souvenir shop in England about a month ago. It predicted rain when it was bright and sunny and showed cloudy skies when it was raining cats and dogs. The temperature readings were off - it was high by 2-3 degrees Centigrade. The worst thing is that it has stopped working after only four weeks! I can't return it because I'm not in England. I should have known better - this piece of crap was made in China, a country that seems to specialise in the manufacture of defective products.
- (07/02/2013) Product provide accurate indoor and outdoor temperature. Easy to set up. Quick delivery.