- (November 13, 2004) The thermostat of this cooker is much too hot even at the low setting.Stews and chili burn around the edges.Stay far away from this model.
- (October 05, 2004) The lid is not heavy enough to hold the liquid inside the pot. I have burned every meal I have cooked in it. I even tried putting double the amount of liquid that the reciped calls for and it still burns it. The low setting is more like medium so it just boils it out. I tried contacting the company to get and replacement lid and I have heard nothing.
- (December 18, 2006) First of all, it looks very slick and easy to use. Its retractable power cord seems to be a good idea. However, it's a cheep grinder and does not have a separate room for ground coffee. You need to hold the grinder upside down in order to pour the ground coffee onto your coffeemaker. Thus, the retractable power cord is not actually quite useful. Besides, since the grinding chamber is not separable, it's quite difficult to clean it thoroughly. Yet, its price is reasonable and it does grind coffee beans very well. It has three grinding options (coarse, medium, and fine) and all work great. It's a good budget grinder and does the job.
- (11/19/2013) Great Coffee Maker! It makes mornings nicer! Wonderful variety of flavors and easy to use, something to look forward to every day. Thanks!
- (11/06/2013) Just received this new DeLonghi espresso machine. It is wonderful. Easy to use and the espresso tastes delicious! Great product!
- (09/03/2013) Took a little while to assemble but this is the best BBQ we have owned. It is, in my mind, far superior to the Weber BBQs - it is sturdy, has a large area for cooking and has a cover which is actually attached and doesn't wobble! This was a fantastic buy in the sale but I would still buy another at full price.