- (July 13, 2004) I bought this having previously used a model with a single tank. This one holds more, is way easier to fill and empty, and way easier to clean. You mix the shampoo quickly and easily, so no need to fuss with attaching some bottle to the shampooer. It cleaned very flat, filthy carpet at an apartment (basement that was flooded). I thought that carpet was hopeless, but it changed the color back to normal on the fabric. It also cleaned our home carpet which is thicker and had been shampooed professionally a few years ago. It looks really good. I also cleaned a rug runner that was dull and hopeless even after I had vacuumed it over and over. Now it is bright again. I highly recommend this a
- (January 17, 2005) I bought these LG's and love em', but the first one I got was the floor model from Best Buy, I got it home and they hooked it up and leveled it. After they run the test cycle it runs perfectly -- but once you put ANY size load in, this thing shook so bad I couldn't read any of the printed words on the front of it while running. So I returned it and they gave me a brand new one. One thing to mention is that upon shipping they have shipping bolts to lock the drum in the washer so it doesn't get damaged--make sure they remove those. This brand new one shakes just as bad. Now I realize some shaking is to be expected at 1100 RPM, but this was bad -- It sounds like an Apache Helicopter is hovering
- (September 18, 2006) We saw the Cabrio washer/dryer demo pair at Sears and were so impressed we placed an order immediately. Due to it being new and not in stock in the warehouse, we had to wait 2-1/2 weeks for delivery. That should have been our first signal to cut our losses and run, because I never buy the first year model of ANYTHING--there's just too much chance for problem. We received our Cabrios, and were in heaven--for all of 6 days. We enjoyed almost a week of high capacity washing and drying. The washer did a great job of cleaning, and the dryer was a joy to unload--the slanted angle of the opening put clothes at your fingertips. The electronic controls were simple to use--for most loads, it was pu
- (03/08/2014) This mop is truly a piece of junk... I used it twice and the handle broke.. It was never stable but I sure did not expect it to break into 2 pieces. When I called the company was less than concerned and I could ship it back to them at my cost and they would replace it.. I will never deal with this company again.
- (02/15/2014) This grill is awesome. Let me start by telling you my experience. We had purchased one of these two years ago for our cafe to make pressed french baguette sandwiches. Yes, I know this is not commercial, but $350+ for a commercial panini grill was not in the cards. This grill looked quality enough so we bought it. Over the two years our cafe got busier. We used the heck out of this grill for the better part of two years and just now it gave us a problem. The top burner stopped working, but for the volume we threw at it we figured we got our monies worth. Although pleased, we decided to try another grill. We went with the Cuisineart Griddler Deluxe for a whopping $160...but what the hell...we are using it commercially and the brand is suppose to be crem de la crem. The Cuisineart was rated so high and what a major let down. We went through TWO units in DAYS! Yes, a few days and each unit failed. What a piece of junk the Cuisineart is. So, we ended up buying another one of these Kenmore Combo Grills and so far so good. Aside from the Cuisineart failing, it never got quite as hot and took a little bit longer to heat up. The Kenmore heats up quickly and cooks very evenly. After Cuisineart we appreciate this Kenmore that much more. I can only recommend this grill for Pressed Panini Sandwiches since that is all we used it for and we do use aluminum foil on our sandwiches so i can't contest to the non-stick aspect. But I can contest that we use the heck of it and it keeps on working flawlessly each and every time. Thank you so much Kenmore. I can't believe the negative reviews it has received compared to that lousy Cuisineart. Also to note, please stop comparing a panini grill to a George Foreman. They are different. Yes, the George Foreman will heat up quicker, but it will not make a panini as nicely as a...Panini Grill.
- (01/19/2014) We bought this model because it had the larger burner option and we love it. We use a big allclad pan on the large burner, on ultra high, and we get a super fast boil. But the double oven is the best. We'll have a roast cooking on convection in the lower oven while we are shuffling the side dishes in and out of the upper one. I highly recommend buying the higher end model. Bought it through appliance connection who couldn't have made the process any easier.