Samsung SMH2117S SMH2117S 2.1 cu. ft. Over The Range Microwave With Ceramic Enamel Interior Large...

$329.92 - $439.00

$439.00 See It
Used & Refurbished Stores
$259.93 See It

Product Details

Description:

The largest oven capacity and ease of use make the 1000-watt, 2.1 cu. ft. Samsung SMH2117S over-the-range microwave the perfect microwave oven for your large family. This stainless-steel Samsung microwave oven has LED cooktop lighting that gently brightens every corner while emitting less heat and more energy than traditional lighting. The ceramic enamel interior allows grease and oil to be easily wiped off the interior walls of the oven with a damp cloth, as well as being highly scratch resistant.


Summary

Product Title: Samsung SMH2117S SMH2117S 2.1 cu. ft. Over The Range Microwave With Ceramic Enamel Interior Large Capacity LED Cook Top Light 400 CFM Bottom Touch Control Panel Auto Defrost & In Stainless Steel

Manufacturer: Samsung

Lowest Price: $259.93 from Sears Outlet

Power Score: 3.0 | 3 Reviews


See All Product Specs

More Images

Product Reviews (3)

great size, and quiet!

This microwave has a lot of space to it on the inside and it is so quiet you forget it's running until it beeps at you that it is done! Also, if you are looking for one where the fan can be turned to vent outside - this one does!!!!

By Mnamom1105 on Home Depot - Jun 2, 2013

Nice look weak performance

I loved the look of this microwave, especially the keypads being under it as it is over the oven. However the performance is really weak. Our old GE microwave was much more powerful and it heated the food evenly not this one. Also it is too pricy compared to this pref-romance so it is definitely not worth it recommend to get other microwaves . I wish I listened to other reviewers here.

By Tuba on Home Depot - May 8, 2013

Has only lasted 4 months

We purchased this microwave in late August and two weeks ago the fan started coming on and off all by itself and when you open the door you hear clicking sounds and the inside light goes on and off like there is a short. Do not recommend anyone purchase this model. It is a lot of money to spend on something that doesn't last 4 months.

By Bobster on Home Depot - Jan 3, 2013

See All Reviews