Magic Chef 1.6 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel

$171.73

Mobile Site $143.78 See It

Product Details

Description:

The Magic Chef 1.6 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven (MCD1611ST) is a perfect addition to any apartment or office. The 1.6 cubic foot capacity is adequate for most uses, and it's small enough for most kitchens and compact spaces. The 1100-watt power output heats food quickly and efficiently. The microwave offers 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, and a child safety lock. Six preprogrammed one-touch cooking menus let you cook popcorn, frozen pizza, beverages, frozen or fresh vegetables, or a dinner plate to perfection. Auto Defrost works either by weight or by time. Large size: This microwave is big enough for any microwaving task you can throw at it, so it's great for large households and offices 10 Power levels: With ten power levels, this microwave has the versatility to tackle any job 6 Preprogrammed one-touch cooking menus: Easily and perfectly cook popcorn, frozen pizza, beverages, fresh vegetables, frozen vegetables, or a dinner plate using one-touch menu options


Summary

Product Title: Magic Chef 1.6 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel

Manufacturer: Magic Chef

Lowest Price: $143.78 from Newegg.com

Power Score: 2.5 | 110 Reviews


See All Product Specs

More Images

Product Reviews (10)

Do not buy and read poor reviews

I bought this microwave about 6 weeks ago and I should have read the poor reviews first. When using it for more than a few minutes, it overheats and turns off. I will not use it again since the outside became very hot to the touch.

By bz13 on Home Depot - Jun 10, 2013

Touch buttons do not function

I found there are 5 buttons do not function at all on the day of arrival. The number button "1", "6", "9", the "clock" button, the "fresh veg" button, there is no response when pressing them. I am shocked it would be shipped to customer with so many non-functioning buttons.

By fdpp on Home Depot - Jun 10, 2013

Poor

This microwave lasted about 6 weeks. 2 adults in household and mainly used for heating up coffee and dinners. Very little actual cooking. Suddenly started making a "grinding" noise and naturally would not heat up. Glad we elected to buy the insurance on this.

By jayney on Home Depot - Jun 9, 2013

Dont buy it

Like most other reviews..the power unit went out after 18 months. For the price and reputation...very disappointing.

By Bill on Home Depot - Jun 5, 2013

Do Not Buy

Do not buy this microwave. It is a piece junk. About 2 months after purchase it started overheating at random times. Once it cooled off it would run again fine until a couple of weeks ago it overheated not 2 minutes into the heating cycle and now it won't heat up at all. I wasted my money on this microwave and will never buy another Magic Chef product.

By Abby on Home Depot - May 31, 2013

See All Reviews