- (February 05, 2005) This range is wonderful because of the duel fuel (gas for the stove and electric for the oven). It is nice to cook with the gas on top as it is hot immediately. And, the electric oven, cooks more evenly. Other brands charge much more for the duel fuel option. The convection is a nice feature for those who need to cook quickly. The smooth top (under the cooking grates) is amazing! It is similar to the smooth top electric stoves. The stainless steel streaks if not cleaned properly but this is offset by the VERY easy to clean top. A soft sponge and then some Windex and it shines.
- (May 16, 2005) I used to sell dishwashers at Sears. I've owned several built in full sized dishwashers, even a stainless steel Bosch. This is the first one I am 'giddy' over. I recently downsized to move to Manhattan, which meant getting a small kitchen with no dishwasher. After months of sink washing, I broke down and bought this (Actually, a house guest felt sorry for me, and got it for me after I mentioned I was about to buy it). But not without reading all the specs and reviews. I bought it from eTronics (I've bought from them before) and was pleased with the customer service (so far). They had the best price (no delivery charge, as they have a local store too). After unpacking and inspection, I con
- (December 22, 2003) I recommend using the "heavy" wash selection with pots and pans. This is a really nice product.It offers two wash cycles, a rinse-and-hold option, and optional drying. A beep signals the end of both washing and drying.You can easily move it from place to place if necessary, I weigh b/w 100 - 115 lbs and can lift the dishwasher with no problem.
- (11/07/2013) We bought one from Home Depot and after 18 month the fan turns on on when you open the door and we are afraid the microwave kicks in when the door is opened. I called GE and said I had to pay for repairs on any appliance over 12 month old. I you plan on buying GE expect to replace at your cost every 18 months or so... Good Luck!
- (09/06/2013) Product started off nice, but after 1 yr and a half the microwave had problems. The glass tray would spin every time the door was opened. Then the next problem was after 4 seconds the time would stop and the microwave never started. Found tons of reviews similar to mine, and also noticed Panasoni or Sam's club wouldn't do aanything. Stay away.