- (October 12, 2004) Save your money! This station is the worst! They have issues with the anemometer randomly generating 50+mph wind speeds. They are VERY sensitive to RF interference. The automatic time syncro with the atomic clock rarely, if ever works. The humidity sensor only goes down to 19%. Wireless mode console updates are too slow to be any good, and wired mode is not much better. There are PLENTY of better, more accurate weather stations out there. Pass on this one!
- (March 26, 2005) for the money you save, this maching will save you a lot of money and will serve you greatly. this machine also has a nice wide base with and doesent wobble as you sew, very sturdy and it is very comfortable to use!
- (January 08, 2007) I have and would recommend this machine again and again. I suggested the purchase to both my Mom and my Aunt and they have both purchased the machine. I found the machine easy to use and very lite to carry. The durability comes with the accident I had when carrying my machine. I had taken a class at a local craft shop for a table runner it was wet out and things were a bit icy. I have about 5 steps to climb to go into my house as I was climbing the steps I slipped while carrying my machine. I set my machine on the top rail of my porch to catch my balance and unfortunately it went over the side of the porch and down to my asphalt drive about 6-7 feet. I was devastated and you would have
- (10/23/2013) Very disappointed in this model. After very first use, the device started making a lot of noise when the brush turned on. Hoover sent me a new belt which seemed to fix the problem, but after another couple uses, the same thing. Parts are not included in warranty, so after the first belt they sent out, I can no longer get it complimentary. Seems to work well, but not built to last. Stay clear of this model.
- (09/19/2013) Easy to setup. Simple design. I went with a pond master 140 pump. Using a pump too big will burn by the second sensor. All the diagrams took a bit of time to understand what they meant but essentially they are trying to show ways to prevent siphoning. The price is nice. Controller and sensor mount easily. Oh FYI the alarm is very quiet. It is hardly audible. It certainly won't wake you up. Depending on the sump location you may not hear it at all. I suppose if it was near the display it would be mildly annoying. The suction cup magnets work well but they attach to the sensor via one post so there is potential for accidental rotation.
- (09/15/2013) Ok I've only had the product for a week but so far so good it works just as described. The tempature change seems to work fine as a signal to turn the pump on and off. I have a big sump 75 gal so its not a problem for the run time 25 seconds that the pump must run . If you are going to top off before 25 seconds then your gonna have to put a diverter to direct some of the water back to the holding tank so it can run for the 25 seconds. The suction cups slash magnet works fine but the stick on clips they supply are worthless imho. All in all its working great. My tunze finally gave out after 5 years .wouldn't shut off pump if the holding tank ran dry aftdr replacing pump twice I thought it was time and I'm allways ready to tdy something else.hope this last as long if not ill go back to the tunze. Price is a factor and you just can't beat the price of the hydor.